Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hair of the frog...

Wow!

Where did that last month go? The last thing I remember was stumbling into the back garden of the humans after a 'GOOD RESULT' knees-up and now I seem to have mislaid the end of September and half of October. Oh, and I am getting flash-backs of semi-filled sick bags. Hmm...

Still, the show must go on. Fortunately that hammer is gone from my head and I have regained my taste for beer...


This was apparently taken during the missing month but I am buggered if I can recall drinking it, which is a shame 'cos it is the best ale in the world. Made locally by Shepherd Neame Breweries (who are the oldest brewers in the UK : Est 1698) Late Red is made from the last of the hops. Luvverly jubberly!

Of course, somewhere in the month I managed to fit in a 4 day break with the male human and his biker buddy, Phil 'Who stole my arse' Hills. Here is me in Weymouth Harbour in the South West of Blighty and Mr Hills. No, it is not a trick, his head really is as big as his 'bikes top-box...


As if that wasn't enough travelling the 'umans then dragged me 300 miles north to Manchester for some leukaemia conference. Honestly, I have been up and down like a bride's nighty lately, and I can't remember a bloomin' thing about it! Still, here is your favourite amphibi-god at Old Trafford...


Beckham? Could have taken him with the flipper-over whilst at the same time showing Keane what hard was!

Now, just when I am back to some kind of normality I find out that next Friday I am being dragged (okay, I want to go) to the Motorcycle Show in Birmingham where, if lucky, I will get a photo taken with some of the MCN babes. They won't be able to help themselves. After that we are flying again! I make it flight number fourteen of this year, which reminds me, I haven't show you me passport yet. More stamps than a philatelic orgy! Soon, munchkins, as soon as the male human gets his finger out.

Well, must hop. Beer to dri.., er, sample.

Kermit

XXXX (<--- One for each cheek).

No comments: