Monday, August 21, 2006

This is the l closest I'm gonna get to a bath...

...pond-induced frolics exluded, of course!

Good afternoon froggy fans the world over. Been rather busy of late doing nothing in particular but finding time to do nothing else. Last weekend we took a spin down to Bath which, as I am sure you will know is so named 'cos the Romans had baths there on the site of a naturally heated spring. Here is me taking a look but not taking a dip...


Shortly after this I was approached by two female Japanese humans who were obviously taken by my come-hither slimy style. Below is my female human and her good friend Pennie doing some silly human stuff...

The humans and I spent a nice weekend with these other humans and went to a rather strange place caled Rode which is a small village just outside Bath. The village has no churches as 3 witches covens apparently put a curse on the land in the 17th century, therefore all religious establishments are outside of the boundaries. Oh, and there are still 3 witches covens in the village. I just hope they have moved on from 'wing of bat, eye of newt' and various froggy body parts.

Next week is earmarked (what are ears?) for a trip across to France on the motorbike. I suspect I will lurk in the back-pack knowing what the Gallics might do to my legs...

Ribbity croakery to all.

Kermy

XXXX

No comments: