Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I need a holiday...

Good morning frog-fans from a worn out Kermy.

I've not been back two weeks and I feel like I need another holiday. Jet-lag does not sit well with this amphibian: If I was meant to fly then the great lilypad-sitter in the sky would have designed me with a built-in air-hostess to ease away the stress of getting through Customs. I mean, what is it with humans and stuffed toys, not that I consider myself as such. I must have been x-rayed more times than George W. Bush has mispronounced 'newkleer' and all because it is assumed I may be a drugs mule. Do I look like a bleedin' donkey?

Anyway, as expected the myriad fans that were well met on my global gambolling have been pushing for a few insights into my trip and a few pictures of my slimy but Adonis-like frame. Okay, just one person then, and he is from Auckland and may not count seeing as he is a financial 'guru' and maybe, just maybe, one dodgy chicken drumstick short of a vomit. So below are a few choice snaps of my adventures...


















Above (bored yet?) we have myself posing by the Prince of Wales geysers at Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley just outside Rotorua town, NZ. Lots of bubbly mud stuff and very hot under flipper, so hot in fact that at one point I became concerned that my legs might cook. That added together with the fact that you never know when a frog-leg eating Gaul may appear kept me moving. (Apparently, I taste like chicken...)

The mugshot below is me again on the shores of Lake Rotorua, NZ. I am practising this pose in the hope that Huge Huffner may call and want me to be centre-fold in Play-frog.

The humans seems to have recovered and are going about there business, she working from home, he riding the motorbike. Tomorrow is bone-marrow biopsy day for the male human so flippers crossed it doesn't hurt too much. He can't decide which will be worse, the procedure, having to endure a British Rail train journey back from London with a hole in the pelvis or Trish driving the last 10 miles back to Croaky Heights. I will update...

A big ribbit to David and Heather (and the Quinlets), Anne and Marlene (working hard in Tassy and Sydney) , October and Ed (Just departed Fiji).

More pics Thursday if the male can sit down comfortably.


Kerm
XXXX

1 comment:

mr-einstein said...

https://silkresidence.blogspot.com/